DOE Based on Experience
Audio Visual Rental and Event Production Company currently seeking Freelance / Part Time / Full Time Audio Visual Technicians
We are seeking hard working individuals with Audio Visual + Lighting experience that are looking for a company that is growing.
- Delivery of equipment
- Setting up equipment + Striking equipment
- Operating equipment and experience with Projectors, Screens, Plasma/ TVS, Sound Systems, Audio Equipment, Event Lighting, Special Events including; truss setups, red carpet, step and repeat and more
Candidate needs to be:
- Excellent Customer Service is a MUST
- Great on the phone
- Focused and highly self-motivated
- Smart, personable and confident
- Flexible, committed and RELIABLE
- Highly organized and meticulous w/details Great time management skills
- Must have a Drivers License with a clean record
Education: High school graduate -- college preferred; knowledge live event industry, PowerPoint
Required: 1 year min. audio video experience; organized.
Clean Driving record
Car in good driving condition
Physical: Able to lift 40 lbs. or more based on average equipment weight.
Travel: majority of travel will be within a 50 mile radius of Los Angeles.
- Explain why you would be a great candidate
- Please send salary history
- No Phone Calls
- Email resume in body and as an attachment
- Please email cover letter and resume.
- The Technicians is responsible for providing the client with full service.
- The Technicians is responsible for testing all equipment.
1155 S. Robertson Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90035
Assistant Lighting Designer, Electrician, Master Electrician, Stagehand, Projections Operator
Posted: 04/05/2017 14:50:59 EST
Last Updated: 12/04/2016 08:01 EST