DOE Based on Experience
Event Lighting and Design Production Company currently seeking a freelance Event Lighting Technician. The Event Lighting Technician should feel comfortable working within the hotel, entertainment, and events industry.
Primary Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Able to work in a group or alone
- Able to work with ladders, high elevations
- Able to conduct business professionally with positive attitude
- Ability to communicate in English, Spanish is a plus (but not required)
- Experience as a Lighting Technician/related discipline or educational technical experience preferred.
- Knowledge of theatrical/event lighting, and/or production preferred.
- Basic knowledge of tools related to the lighting industry (multi-meters, circuit testers and wrenches).
- Basic knowledge of lighting system components (control, power and distribution).
- Must be physically capable of working at heights (ladders, lifts etc.)
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. or more.
- Able to pass a drug screen and back ground check.
- Must have a flexible schedule. Able to work overtime and weekends when needed.
Required education: High school or equivalent
Lighting one year: 1 year
Electrical one year: 1 year
1155 S. Robertson Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90035
Assistant Lighting Designer, Electrician, Light Board Operator, Master Electrician, Moving Light Programmer
Posted: 04/05/2017 14:49:22 EST
Last Updated: 12/04/2016 08:01 EST